Saturday, January 15, 2011

I decided

This weekend has been very hard for me. I think I was secretly hoping that the Ex and I could make it work. But today I realized that while I love him, it could never work. I would always be waiting for the next affair, for him to request divorce. I need to be in a relationship where there is trust. And as of now there is none left in ours. I hope one day we can be friends for the sake of our kids, after I am done hating him that is. I don't think I will ever stop loving him, but I know over time that love will change from lover to father of my children.

3 comments:

  1. When you're done hating him(and I have no idea when that will be), hopefully you can love him for giving you your three beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie I swear it gets easier... though it takes a LONG TIME

    ReplyDelete