Saturday, January 8, 2011

What next?

How in the world am I supposed to pack or do any cleaning with my kids around? I was doing dishes and Porkchop comes into the kitchen with lotion on his head. Which lately isnt an unusual thing to happen. I go throw him in the tub and get Diva in as well. Go about my business, then decided to go to the bathroom. Walk into mine to discover that the lotion they got into was $100's worth of Mary Kay product. As well as ALL my B&BW hand sanitizer. Squirted out all over the floor. Guess it is a good thing I planned on cleaning that bathroom today anyway.

1 comment:

  1. egh. i've never had the lotion mess, but every time i go to pick up toys, the boys seem to have to play with the toy i just put away. it's super annoying. you just have to be quicker than them :)

    ReplyDelete