Monday, January 3, 2011

Who am I?

You may be wondering who I am.

My name is Crystal. I am a 23 year old soon to be single mother of 3. I love to coupon (Hey, its not just for old ladies!), love rocking out to country music, hate cleaning, love to read. I also recently discovered that I am in love with tattoos and piercings.

My kids are Diva (4), Porkchop (15 months), and Pumpkin (3 months). Diva is my sassy little smart ass. No matter what you say, she has a comeback for it. Porkchop is my little piggy. He loves to eat and recently discovered he likes his hair brushed. Pumpkin is my little princess. She is very petite. She loves to smile at any man who looks at her haha.

I am in the process of moving to Texas. I decided that I can not stay in my house here any longer, I need a fresh start. I am excited to see where life takes my kids and I. When I first found out the my husband wanted a divorce I thought my life was over. Little did I know it was just beginning.

So join me on my journey from housewife to single, working mom. I promise that there will be laughter, and tears, joys and sorrows...and maybe a little vodka!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Crystal!! I cannot wait to read your journey as it unfolds! You are strong, wonderful mother!! :)
    ps. This is Golden (BBC), I think I am logged in as my boss.. LOL

    ReplyDelete